Chose Reading: http://www.borndigitalbook.com/excerpt.php
Choose any one reading from the assigned readings for this assignment. You may want to use other readings as sources for your analysis in the critical response portion, but you should summarize and respond to only one reading.
Write a 200-250 word summary of the article. Be sure to use the techniques discussed in class.
Remember, a successful summary should:
• identify the source of the information
o This will often require including the author’s name, but including the title of the text is rarely necessary outside of assignments like this.
• state the main idea of the text (the thesis, claim, or results of the research).
• include only the most important examples and supporting details.
o Presenting the material in the same order that the text does is usually a good idea.
• state the author’s conclusion.
• use strong reporting verbs (e.g. “maintains,” “indicates,” “shows,” “argues,” “insists,” etc.) when appropriate.
• maintain an unbiased account of the text.
• use appropriate pronouns (“he”, “she”, “they”, “it”, etc.). There should not be “I”, “we”, “you”!
Write a 300- 350 word critical response of the assigned text. As discussed in class, the word critical does not necessarily mean negative. If you have annotated the text well, it already reflects how you feel about the author’s arguments.
A successful response will:
• state your opinion to one or more of the author’s ideas.
• explain why you agree or disagree.
• include your interpretation of the text.
• include proof and evidence to support your reasons based on your life experience and knowledge or based on authoritative sources.
• include quotations from the text to support your opinion.
• use strong verbs (e.g. “maintains,” “indicates,” “shows,” “argues,” “insists,” etc.).
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more