1. Do the example data meet the assumptions for the paired samples t-test? Provide a rationale for your answer.
2. If calculating by hand, draw the frequency distributions of the two variables. What are the shapes of the distributions? If using SPSS, what are the results of the Shapiro-Wilk tests of normality for the two variables?
3. What are the means for the baseline and posttreatment affective distress scores, respectively?
4. What is the paired samples t-test value?
5. Is the t-test significant at alpha= 0.05? Specify how you arrived at your answer.
6. If using SPSS, what is the exact likelihood of obtaining a t-test value at least as extreme or as close to the one that was actually observed, assuming that the null hypothesis is true?
7. On average, did the affective distress scores improve or deteriorate over time? Provide a rationale for your answer.
8. Write your interpretation of the results as you would in an APA journal.
9. What do the results indicate regarding the impact of rehabilitation on emotional distress levels?
10. What are the weaknesses of the design in this example?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more