The Doctor (with William Hurt, 1991)
This is the criteria that the report/review needs:
FORMATTING: Document is double-spaced with indented paragraphs, follows APA formatting, has proper spelling, grammar, and sentence structure.
INTRODUCTION/CONCLUSION: Introduction and conclusion summarizes film and legal/ethical/diversity issues.
BODY: Discusses legal/ethical/diversity issues analyzed and addresses each of the listed criteria.
These are the listed criteria that need to be addressed from the movie:
1. What are the major themes surrounding diverse patients and providers?
2. Describe the main characters and the personal issues and perspectives surrounding them.
3. Describe the doctors that represented arrogance in this film.
4. Describe the doctors and other health care employees that reflected empathy in this film.
5. Explain what type of provider you would prefer in similar situations if you were a patient or character in this film and explain your preference.
6. Describe the main character (Jack) as a doctor, patient, and family member.
7. Contrast Jack’s behavior prior to his cancer with his surgeon’s demeanor.
8. Did any characters in the movie have cause for harassment lawsuits? Explain your reasons.
9. Briefly outline the evolution of Jack’s character throughout the film. How did is illness affect him personally and professionally?
10. Describe the methods you would use to train physicians with regard to empathy towards their patients.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂