Research and Accuracy Issues Paper
Write a 1,050- to 1,250-word paper discussing the importance of accuracy and honesty in journalism that includes and answers the following:
• Identify best practices for journalists to handle errors online, in print, or in broadcast. Explain your responses.
• Respond to the following:
o Do you think the ability to continually update and correct online news stories is changing how journalists approach writing?
o Do consistently-corrected news stories found on online news sites signal a need for more journalistic care, or are error corrections a reflection of the speed and ease of access to information of our times?
• How has the emergence of technology and resources to the journalist affected accuracy and approaches to research and storytelling? Use specific examples to illustrate your point.
• How have the speed of news story dissemination and the use of social media to share news affected journalists?
• How does the use of social media tools as mechanisms for research and accuracy contrast to how news reporting occurred in the 1980s and before? Provide examples.
Cite at least three references.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more