It is very similar to simple regression except that you have more than one predictor variables in the equation. To look at the relationship between two variables
- Go to the Analyze menu- Regression-click on Curve Estimation.
- Curve estimation dialogue box opens
- Transfer the Dependent variable to the Dependent(s) variable box and the Independent variable to the Independent variable box
-the dependent variable is predicted using the independent variable
- Deselect the Plot modes check box
- Select the Display ANOVA table check box
- Under Models, deselect the Linear check box and select the Cubic check box.
- Click the Ok button