1. You must post twice per article, once in response to the article and once in
response to what some other student or the instructor has posted.
2. Your posts must be on the discussion board. Do not e-mail them to the instructor.
3. You must post your posts prior to the unit deadline.
4. Each post should be a minimum of three complete sentences long.
5. It must be obvious from what you post that you did read/watch the article/clip.
6. Proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation are required. Don’t be sloppy.
SO THIS IS SOMEONE POSTED “The video was a very fast summary but I agree that recycling has its place and purpose and not everything should be recycled. The idea of leaving free stuff outside and seeing what people take would be interesting. I don’t recycle anymore because every week some digs through our apartments trash for all the cans and recyclables and sells them. Supply and demand work well for recycling, we have a supply of cans and there is enough demand that someone is willing to pull it out of garbage. However, they don’t grab paper products which to me shows the lesser need to recycle paper products or at least a lower demand for it.“
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂