This is just as ANOVA except there is two or more dependent variable. In one way MANOVA, there is one categorical independent and two or more dependent variables.
- Click Analyze-General Linear Models- click on the Multivariate
-the multivariate dialogue box opens
- Transfer the independent variable into the Fixed Factor(s) box and similarly transfer the dependent variable into the Dependent Variables box
- For this analysis, you don’t need to use the Covariate(S) box
- Click on the plot button
- You will be presented with the Multivariate: Profile plots dialogue box
- Transfer the Independent variable into the Horizontal Axis box.
- Click the Add button.
-you will see the independent variable has been added to the Plots box.
- Click on the Continue button
- This will return you to the Multivariate dialogue Box
- Click the Post Hoc button.
- You will be presented with the Multivariate: Post Hoc Multiple Comparison for Observed dialogue box.
- Transfer the independent variable into the Post Hoc Tests for: box and select Tukey Checkbox in the Equal Variances Assumed area
- You can select other post hoc tests depending on your data and study design
- If your independent variable only has two levels/categories, you do not need to complete this post hoc section.
- Click on the Continue Button
- This returns you to the multivariate dialogue box
- Click the options button
- This presents you the multivariate: options dialogue box
- Transfer the independent variable from the Factor(s) and Factor interactions box into the Display means for
- Select the Descriptive statistics, Estimates of Effect size and Observed power checkboxes in the Display area
- Click the Continue button.
- Returns you the multivariate dialogue box
- Click the Ok button to generate the output
Use the following coupon code :