1. Instruction: Write a descriptive essay on one indigenous group of tribe
2. Instruction: The essay must contain an overview of both the significant history (from the past to the present) and culture of the tribe.
3. Instruction: Students must state what point of view they have chosen to take of the history and culture of the tribe- positive, negative or neutral.
Me: I chose positive.
4. Instruction: All historical and cultural facts must me cited and referenced.
5. You must use MLA style, and the essay must begin with a cover page.
6. Instruction: The introduction and body of each essay will contain citation(written in MLA Style) to provide documented facts from the experts in the field. A separate page of annotated references will follow the conclusion of the essay.
7. Instruction: Each essay (not including the cover page and reference page) must be a minimum of 3 pages in length.
8. Instruction: We are required to have at least 3 in text citation from a minimum 2 different authoritative sources.
9. Instruction: The essay will end with a separate page entitled WORK CITED. In-text citations will have a corresponding MLA- style reference that is followed by a annotation.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂