File Research Paper.pdf (138.788 KB)
I. The Assignment
This course is intended to familiarize you with Managerial Economics. The ultimate goal is for you to be able to understand and interpret what is going on in the contemporary world of Managerial Economics, both in the United Stated and around the world. The course paper is your opportunity to get some practice at applying what you have learned.
You are asked to write a maximum 5-page paper analyzing a company and/or an industry/market of your choosing. You should attempt to write about it in light of what you have learned in class, or read in your text.
The paper will be due June 26 at 4:00. No late papers will be accepted. The paper should be submitted under the Assignments tab in Blackboard.
II. Paper Structure
Please structure your paper as follows:
1. Choose a main topic: which company and/or industry/market are you going to write about? Why are you interested in this specific topic? Why should the reader(s) be interested in it?
2. Explain the structure of the company or industry/market that you are analyzing. Is it local/American or global?
3. Discuss its current situation, and any notable moments (successes/failures) in its past development.
4. Evaluate the company and/or industry/market, and its future prospects.
5. Conclude by discussing your opinion based on what you have learned during your research.
6. Provide a list of your references at the end of the paper, in an APA format. You should use at least 3-4 references. A proper reference consists of: author(s), title of the article/book, year of publication, and venue of publication. A web-site alone is not a reference.
Hit each of the above points, but stay on focus and within the page limit.
The paper should be no longer than 5 pages, including references, size 12 script, double spaced.
The quality of the paper matters, not the quantity.
Needs title Page
And Reference Page with at least two sources.
You should by no means copy somebody else’s paper – either your classmate’s paper, or the papers that you use as a source of information. Copying violates the university honor policy, and will be punished accordingly. All papers submitted may be scanned through turnitin.com (or any other similar system) to test for plagiarism. Any form of plagiarism will automatically result in an “F” grade on the paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more