Lowes Financial Research Report
1. Thoroughly provided a rationale for the U.S. publicly traded company, Home Depot; thoroughly indicated the significant factors driving your decision as a financial manager.
2. Thoroughly determined the profile of the investor for which this company may be a fit, relative to that potential investor’s investment strategy. Thoroughly provided support for your rationale.
3. Thoroughly selected any five (5) financial ratios that you have learned about in the text. Thoroughly analyzed the past three (3) years of the company’s financial data, which you may obtain from the company’s financial statements. Thoroughly determined the company’s financial health.
4. Thoroughly determined the risk level of the company from your investor’s point of view based on your financial review. Thoroughly indicated key strategies that you may use in order to minimize these perceived risks.
5. Thoroughly provided your recommendations of this stock as an investment opportunity. Thoroughly supported your rationale with resources, such as peer-reviewed articles or material from the Strayer Library.
Brigham, E.F. & Ehrhardt, M.C. (2014). Financial management (14th ed.). Mason, OH: South-Western Cengage Learning.
4 more references
Assignment 1: Lowes Financial Research Report
Due Week 10 and worth 300 points
Imagine that you are a financial manager researching investments for your client that align with its investment goals. Use the Internet or the Strayer Library to research any U.S. publicly traded company that you may consider as an investment opportunity for your client. (Note: Please ensure that you are able to find enough information about this company in order to complete this assignment. You will create an appendix, in which you will insert related information.)
The assignment covers the following topics:
• Rationale for choosing the company for which to invest
• Ratio analysis
• Stock price analysis
Write a ten to fifteen (10-15) page paper in which you:
1. Provide a rationale for the U.S. publicly traded company that you selected, indicating the significant factors driving your decision as a financial manager.
2. Determine the profile of the investor for which this company may be a fit, relative to that potential investor’s investment strategy. Provide support for your rationale.
3. Select any five (5) financial ratios that you have learned about in the text. Analyze the past three (3) years of the company’s financial data, which you may obtain from the company’s financial statements. Determine the company’s financial health. (Note: Suggested ratios include, but are not limited to, current ratio, quick ratio, earnings per share, and price earnings ratio.)
4. Based on your financial review, determine the risk level of the company from your investor’s point of view. Indicate key strategies that you may use in order to minimize these perceived risks.
5. Provide your recommendations of this stock as an investment opportunity. Support your rationale with resources, such as peer-reviewed articles or material from the Strayer Library.
6. Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites to not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Critique financial management strategies that support business operations in various market environments.
• Analyze financial statements for key ratios, cash flow positions, and taxation effects.
• Review fixed income strategies using time value of money concept, bond valuation methods, and interest rate calculations.
• Estimate the risk and return on financial investments.
• Apply financial management options to corporate finance.
• Determine the cost of capital and how to maximize returns.
• Formulate cash flow analysis for capital projects including project risks and returns.
• Evaluate how corporate valuation and forecasting affect financial management.
• Analyze how capital structure decision-making practices impact financial management.
• Design working capital management concepts to enhance tactical financial strategies.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in financial management.
• Write clearly and concisely about financial management using proper writing mechanics.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂