Critical Thinking Question
Answer each question thoroughly. Please cite the rubric for specifics on high quality answers, which are adapted from the critical thinking institute and universal intellectual standards: The Critical Thinking Community
All questions must be answered using correct grammar, APA citations when appropriate, and be a minimum of 50 words per answer.
Chapter Five: The System for Student-Centric Learning
1. Is public education largely a value-chain business? What does that even mean?
2. The technological platform will allow software to individualize student learning with assessing their learning styles and tailoring lessons to meet their needs?is this farfetched? Why or why not?
3. What lessons can we learn from other industries about disruptive regulated markets?
4. What role, if any, would the teacher union play in this potential change in the school system?
Chapter Six: Talking with the Groundswell
1. How has the traditional ?funnel? model changed?
2. Explain why a company might choose to use ?viral videos? instead of a blog to market their products or services?
3. Apparently 85% of college students have a Facebook page (wow!). What does the author say is ?groundswell thinking? that sets E&Y apart from others in this space? Give a couple examples of universities also engaged in this type of ?groundswell thinking?.
Chapter Seven: Energizing the Groundswell
1. Compare and contrast eBags and Constant Contact?s groundswell strategies. Explain why the two different strategies would have worked/failed if they were implemented by the other company (i.e. If eBags tried Constant Contact?s strategy and vice versa).
2. Explain how you would energize the education community. What is the ?problem? you would help solve? Who would be best fit to oversee the ?energize? campaign? Refer to the five steps for applying energizing techniques.
3. What are some examples of the negative side of trying to energize the groundswell and how did the companies respond?
4. Why does the author say that a community is like a marriage? How are they different?
Christensen, C., Horn, M., Johnson, C. (2011). Disrupting class: How disruptive innovation will change the way the world learns (2nd ed.). New York, NY: McGraw-Hill.
Li, C. & Bernoff, J. (2008). Groundswell: Winning in a world transformed by social technologies. Boston, MA: Harvard Business Press
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more