complete the Part 2 & 3. Part 1 is completed see attachment, also please separate the parts:
Part 1) ASSESSMENT of a Healthcare Organization (Completed, see attachment)
Construct a hypothetical health care facility (community hospital, skilled nursing facility, or mental health facility etc). This is base on the components of real facilities. The factors must be realistic. Keep in mind that everything cost. Do not use real names. If you are employed in a heath care facility you may use your place of employment (again, do not use the real name of the facility). You may use any resources available to you in obtaining the following:
1) Size of the facility (number of beds) and the approximate land area that it occupies
2) Type of facility (services provided) (General Hospital, Skill Nursing Facility etc.)
3) Payment type (private, public, non-profit , etc)
4) Organizational type (hierarchy etc.)
5) Culture and climate of the organization
6) Organizational leaders and stakeholders
7) Organizational communication type (Top-down, etc)
8) Location of the healthcare facility and population size (state and local area)
9) Demographics of the area’s population.
Part 2) IDENTIFICATION of Threats(3 pages)
Once the assessment is completed on a healthcare facility(See attachment part 1) the second step is to identify internal and external threats to the integrity of the organization. In this step you are to identify those issues affecting your organization. Begin with issues impacting all healthcare facilities and then, provide three additional issues that are specific to your facility. Therefore, it becomes prudent to perform a SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats) analysis. Please cite sources.
Part 3) APPLICATION of Strategic Plan(3 pages)
You have identified the economic, social, technologic, political and competitive changes impacting your healthcare facility. Now it becomes imperative that you address these issues in order to maintain integrity to your facility. Address the identified threats to your organization utilizing strategic management planning, strategic thinking and managing strategic momentum. Be certain to prioritize threats and include time frames (long range and short range). Utilize the concepts and apply principals of strategic management, from your readings, when developing your plan. Please do not simply restate facts.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂