Food Chain Diagram
Create a diagram in which you illustrate the energy flow among organisms of a food chain in a particular ecosystem. See Ch. 20 of the textbook for details and examples.
Select an ecosystem, such as a temperate forest, desert biome, or the Everglades.
Determine the interdependency of life in your ecosystem by examining its organisms.
Include the following in your diagram:
• List the food chains associated with your ecosystem. List the organisms that can be found in your ecosystem.
• Identify the structure and function of the main organs in at least two organisms, and indicate why they are suited for that environment.
• Label major organisms that live in your selected ecosystem: P for producers, C for consumers and D for decomposers.
• Name the types of consumers in your ecosystem.
• Address the following items:
o Name of the plant or animal
o What it eats
o What eats it
o How it adapts to the ecosystem
• Describe the ecosystem’s population growth and regulation through community interactions.
• Evaluate potential hazards caused by humans that might affect your ecosystem’s stability, such as environmental pollution.
Include labels and associated details in the diagram. Please include relevant clip art, images, or photos to your diagram.
Format your diagram consistent with APA guidelines.
Resource: Simon, E. J., Dickey, J. L., & Reece, J. B. (2013). Campbell essential biology with physiology (4th ed.). Boston, MA: Pearson.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂