Finance and Accounting Security Analysis
INVESTMENT PROCESS ANALYSIS AND MANAGEMENT
Summer 2014 Assignment 1: Security Analysis
1. This is a 2 parts assignment. This has to be done in groups of 2 students. You will have to write 6-8 pages report for part 1. The first part carries 70% and second part has 30% of the total credit. You have to answer all the questions in part 2 to earn credit.
2. Each student will be required to complete a peer review form at the time the project is due (I will provide that later). Up to 25% of each student’s grade will be determined by the peer review document. Negative peer reviews may affect an individual’s grade on the project. So all group members have to contribute.
3. A project that is plagiarized will result in an automatic zero for the student(s) work. This holds for both parts of the project. All group members collectively and individually are responsible for making sure their group paper/own part of the assignment is free of plagiarism.
4. Both the content and style of your group report are expected to be at the professional level. Spell check and proof read your report before you turn it in!!! You must cite information (including financial data) and quotes properly in the footnote and bibliography. This is important and may affect your grade.
5. I as instructor would be the judge as to how well the requirements are met by each group.
You are in the position of a research analyst. You are covering the prestigious industry sector “XXX” (Pick an industry of your choice). The portfolio managers expect from you to estimate the fair value of XXX (Pick a company of your interest from the industry selected, preferably dividend paying stock).
You are expected to do the following:
1. the estimated fair value;
2. a transparent valuation process;
3. a description of your key consideration for the valuation; and
4. should you move away from the result of the quantitative model approach, I want a description why you think the model does not represent the fair value.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more