(Netflix both streaming and DVD, on reserve at Ayala Library)
“A compelling film showing the callous disregard some states have for people whose freedom was lost because of flaws in evidence. This is the story of seven men
released from prison after DNA proved them innocent. But the story doesn’t end there.”
At the end of your documentary review, connecting the film to course content, please address these questions.
1. What is the Innocence Project?
2. Compare the difference in the post-release treatment of the exonerated versus those on parole?
3. Why do you think prosecutors are so adamant to deny prisoners who have been exonerated with new evidence?
4. Do you think the government is to blame for wrongful convictions? Why or why not?
5. What do you think the government should do for these people when they are released?
6. Here is a website with more stories: http://truthinjustice.org/tjf.htm
Look up one story and write a brief paragraph about the case and what happened after exoneration.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more