Factor VIII deficient plasma
The professor sent us this information ( ATTACH FILE)
>>- You need to follow the instructions in the NCCLS guidelines for writing- laboratory.
>>- This manual is about Factor VIII DEFICIENT PLASMA test ,using the machine COAG A MATE.
>>-If you want ,you can read the Factor VIII DEFCIENT PLASMA PACKAGE INSERT ( for factor VIII DEFICIENT PLASMA) AND YOU CAN WRITE THE SAME INFORMATION BUT IN YOUR OWN WORDS OR USING INFORMATION FROM ANY SCIENTISTS OR UNIVERSITIES WEBSITES)
>>- Please do the research or copy things from( scientists or universities websites)
>>-copy things from different webpages ,in that way the professor is not going to suspect that you did copy and paste…. never use a sentences that say ..for example , the doctor sent this test to the patient to detect lalalala ..
>>YOU DON’T HAVE TO WRITE A PERFECT MANUAL ,but please try to do your best .
>>NOTE: You have to use the APA style
NCCLS Guidelines for Written Laboratory Procedures
Title (YOUR PROCEDURE SHOULD START WITH THE TITLE)
• The title should be kept short, however, it must be descriptive of the procedure it represents. In some cases it may include the type of specimen or equipment used, or the particular property for which the procedure was designed.
• The principle is always written in paragraph form and includes a brief statement of the type of reaction, specimen, and clinical information regarding the test. Such information includes the reason for performing the assay.
Type of Specimen and Handling Instructions
• State the type of specimen to be used, amount required, stability and storage requirements, criteria for unacceptable specimen and any physical characteristic that may compromise the test result (e.g. lipemia, hemolysis, etc.). State the effect of using such specimen on the test result.
NCCLS Procedure Guidelines
• State any specific handling conditions that must be adhered to in the transport, storage, and preparation of the specimen.
• Materials include the reagents, supplies, and equipment necessary to perform the procedure. Include a list of these items in your procedure.
• Identify the control materials to be used with instructions for their preparation and handling, and testing.
• Include a description of how quality control data will be handled, recorded, and stored.
Qualitative Test Procedure
• Write detailed instructions in a recipe format. Include every step necessary.
Quantitative Test Procedure
• Write in the same manner as the qualitative procedure.
Reporting and Interpretation of Results
• Include the reference ranges
• State the manner in which results are reported.
• Include explanations for procedures that require interpretative reporting
• Include steps to be taken in reporting abnormal results to the physician.
• List precautions with explanations.
• List possible sources of error.
• Include an explanation of clinical situations that may compromise the performance and/or validity of the test result.
NCCLS Procedure Guidelines
• Include helpful hints as well as problems that can be encountered in the performance of the test.
Limitations of Procedure
• List known interfering substances
• Manufacturer’s Product Literature
o Manufacturer’s name, location, title of literature, publication code number, lot number, and revision date should be included.
• If using a reference book
o Author’s name, title, edition number, page(s), publisher, place of publication, and year.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more