Contemporary and historical mental health care in relation to nursing models and nursing processes
between 1800-2000 words case study based on a service user.
– Discuss the difference between historical and contemporary mental health care as it applies to a nursing model and the nursing process.
o Define the term ‘nursing models’ and examine how they have evolved since their conception.
o Define the term ‘nursing process’ and examine how this has evolved since its conception
1. Comment on the historical development of nursing models and the nursing process. Support your answer with examples. ( 50%)
o Using ONE component of the nursing process (APIE) (ADPIE) describe how this relates to a service user whom you have cared for during this module.
1. Give overview and short history of S/U to include confidentiality.
2. State the components of ADPIE/APIE with reference to literature
3. How was this ONE component used in relation to your S/U and how does it link to the other components.
4. Discuss how this was utilised in their care. (40%)
o Conclude your assignment. Sum up what you have found. In relation to nursing models and the nursing process state if you have you learnt anything for future practice. (10%)
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂