Congestion pricing strategies in the USA.
The first part of this project research, is to present
A one page research proposal, for this research project.
Part 1. Is needed in one week.
Part 2. Is needed in two weeks.
In the last 20 years, many states when faced with increased demand for transportation facilities, have implemented novel congestion pricing strategies.
These strategies include:
*Cordon Pricing, etc.
For this project you are to conduct research, on “congestion pricing strategies”, in the USA.
You are to select a congestion pricing facility, and research pricing, strategies in USA.
You are to select a congestion pricing facility of your choice, and research the answer to the following questions:
1. What type of pricing strategy is used on/by the facility?
2. Is the pricing dynamic or static?
3. How often is the price updated?
4. How is Value of Time (VOT) calculated for this facility? (Plot a graph)
6. What time of day is the price Highest? Lowest?
7. Develop a pricing scheme, which you believe will reduce travel time, for the facility. (Show your analysis, of why, this scheme will work.)
The course book used in our class, is:
1.) Transportation-A Supply Chain Perspective (2011) 7th.Ed., Coyle, Novack, Gibson, Bardi (Required)
ISBN 13-978-0-324-78919-5/ISBN-10-0-324-78919-X. South-Western Cengage Learning
2.) Designing and Managing the Supply Chain. Simchi-Levi (Optional) ISBN 0-07-249256-2, 2nd. Ed.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂