1. You must post twice per article, once in response to the article and once in
response to what some other student or the instructor has posted.
2. Your posts must be on the discussion board. Do not e-mail them to the instructor.
3. You must post your posts prior to the unit deadline.
4. Each post should be a minimum of three complete sentences long.
5. It must be obvious from what you post that you did read/watch the article/clip.
6. Proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation are required. Don’t be sloppy.
THIS IS SOMEONE POSTED “Coffee care shows the problem with letting a government impose a safety net. Our humanitarian side tends to get us in trouble. In an attempt to help those less fortunate, we sometimes forget a sacrifice needs to be taken somewhere else. Providing for everyone doesn’t always happen. It is difficult to give some healthcare while and taking money from others to provide it. Then that person can’t provide for their own care.
In the clip the guy didn’t need all those benefits just a simple coffee. it being too much wanted to go elsewhere. Seeing he can’t afford it elsewhere was fine not having it. But not having it he still had to pay for it. The only people this benefits are those who want it but can never afford it, can now have it for nothing. Doesn’t this connect to the previous topic where we are creating a bad incentive for everyone to be less productive. Even more we will need to pay more for programs we don’t need but others see as valuable. I don’t see how this makes sense. ”
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂