1. Plot the frequency distribution for “Age at Enrollment” by hand or by using SPSS.
2. How would you characterize the skewness of the distribution in Question 1- positively skewed, negatively skewed, or appropriately normal? Provide a rationale for your answer.
3. Compare the original skewness statistic and Shapiro-Wilk statistic with those of the smaller dataset (n=15) for the variable “Age at First Arrest.” How did the statistics change, and how would you explain these differences?
4. Plot the frequency distribution for “Years of Education” by hand or by using SPSS.
5. How would you characterize the kurtosis of the distribution in Question 4- leptokurtic, mesorkurtic, or platykurtic? Provide a rationale for your answer.
6. What is the skewness statistic for “Age at Enrollment”? How would you characterize the magnitude of the skewness statistic for “Age at Enrollment”?
7. What is the kurtosis statistic for “Years of Education”? How would you characterize the magnitude of the kurtosis statistic for “Years of Education”?
8. Using SPSS, compute the Shapiro-Wilk statistic for “Number of Times Fired from job.” What would you conclude from the results?
9. In the SPSS output table titled “Tests of Normality”, the Shapiro-Wilk statistic is reported along with Kolmogorov-Smirnov statistic. Why is the Kolmogorov-Smirnov statistic inappropriate for these example data?
10. How would you explain the skewness statistic for a particular frequency distribution being low and the Shapiro-Wilk statistic still being significant at p<0.05?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more