age group or special population
1. Pick an age group or special population to research and write about. Example: senior citizens age 65 and up.
2. As an introduction with your paper – describe the physical, emotional, mental and social characteristics IN GENERAL of that group.
3. Identify the major health problems of your group. Be sure to cite (document) what the source of your information was – CDC data, Idaho Vital Stats, etc.
4. Be sure to provide a brief description of what the problems are: For example – what is “high blood pressure” and why is it a health problem.
5. Identify the CAUSES of the health problems you listed in #3.
6. Design a health prevention OR intervention strategy that is THEORY BASED (example – Health Belief Model) for one (ONLY ONE!) of the major health problems you
Obviously this is a “hypothetical” population, health problem and strategy that you are developing in your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂