age group or special population
1. Pick an age group or special population to research and write about. Example: senior citizens age 65 and up.
2. As an introduction with your paper – describe the physical, emotional, mental and social characteristics IN GENERAL of that group.
3. Identify the major health problems of your group. Be sure to cite (document) what the source of your information was – CDC data, Idaho Vital Stats, etc.
4. Be sure to provide a brief description of what the problems are: For example – what is “high blood pressure” and why is it a health problem.
5. Identify the CAUSES of the health problems you listed in #3.
6. Design a health prevention OR intervention strategy that is THEORY BASED (example – Health Belief Model) for one (ONLY ONE!) of the major health problems you
Obviously this is a “hypothetical” population, health problem and strategy that you are developing in your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more